Mr. Richard Roy Amoah
(DISTRICT PLANNING OFFICER)
KEY RESPONSIBLITIES AND DUTIES
- Assist in developing, implementing and monitoring the developmental activities in the district.
- Assist in developing and reviewing policies which affect the District.
- Collect, analyse and compile data on social, economic and political issues.
- Prepare working papers, reports and briefs designed to aid in the process of planning,
policy formulation and problem solving.
- Report to Head, Policy and Planning on developments and changes in legislation,
regulations, international standards and other relevant research.
- Perform related work as may be required.