Mr. Chritoph Kudzo Akplu
(DICTRICT FINANCE OFFICER)
The Finance Department is responsible for the sound financial management of the District Assembly Resources.
The Finance Department:
- ensure access at all reasonable times to files, documents and other records of the Municipal Assembly;
- keep, render and publish statements on Public Accounts;
- keep receipts and custody of all public and trust monies payable into the Consolidated Fund;
- facilitate the disbursement of legitimate and authorized funds;
- prepare financial reports at specific periods for the Assembly;
- prepare payment vouchers and financial encumbrances;
- undertake revenue mobilization activities of the Assembly and
- Make provision for financial services to all departments in the District.